Applicants must meet some important criteria to be considered for a rental property. Some exceptions apply with property owner/landlord approval, and some property owners require specific qualifications that will be discussed prior to viewing the rental unit. Please drive property 1st before scheduling an appointment to ensure you know where the property is located and you like the location. IF you do not meet the minimum requirements the Landlord may require additional deposit, and/or co-signer. Once an application has been approved, applicant MUST pay their security deposit with-in 24 business hours of being approved in order to hold the rental unit. A rental unit will NOT be held for more than 30 days. Tenant must take possession or start paying rent within 30 days of acceptance.
- Application Fee of $35 per person 18+ years of age ( NO REFUNDS )
- Income Requirements – Must make 4X the monthly rent amount Gross Income, or 3X Net Income
- Credit Back Ground Check – Minimum Credit Score of 550
- Criminal Back Ground Check – Felonies in last 7 years require owner approval
- Sex Offender Back Ground Check – Before applying owner must approve. Registered sex offenders must check with local law enforcement agency to ensure rental address is compliant with the registry
- Eviction and Landlord Judgment Background – Applications may automatically be denied if there is an active eviction in process or the applicant owes money to a landlord
- Utilities – Applicant must be able to get utilities in their name
- NO ROOMMATES, unless approved by owner. Please ensure you make it clear if you are in a roommate situation before paying any fees.
- NO SMOKING permitted at anytime in a rental unit or common area of rental unit
- NO PETS are permitted without Landlord approval. At no time with a resident be allowed to have an aggressive breed. All approved pets require an additional deposit + monthly pet rent
RENT DUE DATE
Rent is ALWAYS due on the 1st day of every month and late after the 5th day of the month. Property Manager allows many convenient ways to pay.
CONVENIENT PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Online tenant access (pay with checking account or credit/debit card) Convenience Fees from processing company apply
- Phone in payments ( pay with checking account or credit/debit card) Convenience Fees from processing company apply
- Cash Pay (tenant receives a pre-printed card from property manager and can visit CheckFreePay retail locations. Resident will receive a receipt and payment will instantaneously be applied to rental account) $3 convince fee is applied at retail location
- Automatic ACH Withdrawls
- Mail Check or Money Order
LATE RENT and FEES
Rent will be considered late if it has not been received by end of business day on the 5th day of the month (NO EXCEPTIONS) A 10% of your monthly rent charge will apply and must be paid when rent is paid. If you foresee your rent being late, please notify the property manager to avoid any aggressive collection and/or legal expenses and action.
RETURNED CHECKS and RETURNED ACH PAYMENTS
A $30 returned check fee will apply to any returned checks or returned ACH payments REGARDLESS OF THE REASON. $30 must accompany a cash or money order payment and any late fees if apply.
All maintenance requests will be addressed by priority. For non-emergency and low priority maintenance, please allow 72 business hours for technician to contact you. Maintenance and repairs due to neglect of the resident, family, or company of the resident will be billed to the resident. We understand that things happen from time to time that are out of your control, so if something happens to the property that was negligence of the tenant, please do your best to make appropriate repairs before contacting property manager to make repairs. Heating and cooling repairs are mostly due to not changing furnace filters. Its always recommended to replace every 30 days, but should be replaced no more than every 90 days.